Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Activated iCloud account in spite of saying "no" while setup on iPad Mini

Hi

 

I just helped a friend to setup an iPad Mini. This friend does not want to upload any data on this iPad to iCloud. So I said "no" while setup to not activate iCloud at all.

 

After setup of device and email I found an active iCloud account configured on this iPad. My configuration while setup was just ignored?!

 

My friend is not very happy about this incident. How can we be sure that our configuration will not be ignored this time?

 

What are your experiences with iCloud, especially if you're not wanting to upload all your contacts, emails and dates to the Internet? Did it work for you? Is it still possible?

 

Yours,

Volker Birk


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment