Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Can't sync iPad on Windows 7?

I am running Windows 7. I have synced my iPAD before with no issues last sync on the 21st of January 2013. I tried resyncing it today however nothing was detected in itunes. I clicked device managers and it showed my the apple usb mobile device with an exclamation mark. I followed the information here http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1538 until the last park where it asks you to find If using a 64-bit version of Windows, this folder may be stored in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers. Double-click the "usbaapl.inf" file which is listed in this folder. (This file will be called "usbaapl64.inf" if you have a 64-bit version of Windows).

 

I cann't locate the file and I do not have a folder called drivers.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment