Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Facbook "recent posts by others" not showing up on iPad

Hi,

 

I've had this for a few weeks now. I posted on the Facebook support pages, and except for a few "me too" responses, no one has offered any solutions.

 

I have an iPad2 and I use the iPad Facebook app. iOS is 6, not sure exactly which version (I don't have it with me right now, but I did upgrade recently). When I click on another public page (not my news feed or my own page) I can't see the box for "recent posts by others". I can see the posts by the page owner and posts "by friends", but not "recent posts by others". This is on all public pages and only on the iPad and only for my userid. If I log in from a laptop or my phone, I can see everything. Other users on the same iPad can see the "recent posts by others" on the very same pages. So it's only me, and only on the iPad.

 

I have rebooted and reinstalled the app, including deleting my account info from the iPad. No change.

 

Any input would be appreciated.

 

Thanks


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment