Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

forgotten passcode


Hi, upon backing up and updating my iPad (today), I was asked to set up a PASSCODE, basically to ensure when it starts, I have to enter a code to access my iPad. I noted when putting in the PASSCODE, only 50% of the info was being diplayed, basically not all the numbers and leters were being shown a bullets (as I typed) on the screen (into the small white passcode rectangle block), I just assumed this was a security feature. Not so, when I disconcted the iPad from the Laptop, tuned the iPad on I was aksked for the PASSCODE and duly entered the code I had actually typed. nothing was recognised and after three attaments I was locked out for 1 minutes. I now have no idea what was actually tuyped and how to turn this feature off or get into my Ipad and having re-connected it to my Laptop, there seems to be no obviouse way to find out how either - can anyone help.....


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment