Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fox Blu-ray Digital Copy - can't download to itunes

I have just bought The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel from Amazon on Blu-ray and it is advertised with a digital copy which can be redeemed from the Fox website. I went to the website but the only download options were for Windows and Android (nothing for ipad). The box cotained just the Blu-ray disc plus details of how to download the digital copy. There is no second disc with the digital copy (I know some films have this).

 

I then tried redeeming the film on the ipad, but it said I needed to do it on the PC instead. I've tried going into itunes and it seems to recognise the copy, but it tells me that I need to insert the disc. When I do this the PC won't recognise the disc as it's a Bl-ray disc and I only have a DVD player on my PC.

 

I've tried e-mailing Fox to see what they have to say but haven't had a response yet. Looking across the discussion boards there seem to be a lot of very similar problems to this one but no one seems to know a solution. I know the digital copy is a free extra, but I still feel that I've been ripped off as the details inside claim "plays everywhere" - not on my ipad it doesn't!

 

Anyone got any ideas? Thanks


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment