Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Game Center login does not work

I get "this apple ID has not been used in Game Center. Tap continue to set up you account" when trying to log in.

This does not work, it end up cycling between birthday and country.

 

I tried resetting the Password, same result

I tried setting up an new ID, same result. (except the message).

 

I tried Support and they tell me my phone number is not real. (they do send me a mail but want me to call them internationally and worse address me by first name, are they nuts?).

 

I tried internet apple support from my Ipad but they tell me that the brouser does not accept cockees. (no setting on the pad for this). When I get to the same site with my PC it works ok, despite that Firefox does not accept cookies (Protected by do not track).

 

The rest of the pad works sort of OK except for all the spying.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment