Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Help copying a video I took with my iPad 2 please!

I took two videos using my iPad 2. One video (the longer one -- about 34 minutes) is in my photo stream and I can copy it to my iTunes library and to my PC. The other video is only about 3 minutes. I shows up under "home videos" when I connect the iPad to my PC, plays on my iPad and in iTunes on my PC if the iPad is connected but won't copy to my PC or itunes library or anywhere else. Sometimes when I play a video it automatically adds it to my iTunes library -- but not this time!. I've tried looking for it with Windows Explorer and with Adobe Bridge and Lightroom but it isn't in the pictures folder or anywhere else that is accessible. I also tried several ways to email it since it is quite short, but nothing even shows it to email. This is a teaching video I took for a friend and I can't give it to her. Please help! Thanks!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment