Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Help IPAD2 CRASHED

I installed skydrive and activated my hotmail.com email on ipad2 few hours ago, everything was working fine.

I was going through (Do not Disturb) settings and the Notifications settings.. (Dont know what are these)

And suddenly my  restarted (I saw the apple icon)

I got the screen to restore, (since I didnt had wifi setup) I connected the ipad2 to my PC, started itunes application in widnows and clicked restore.

Now everything is gone. I have no applications/games etc. ????

Entire stuff is gone. (its a new ipad2)

how this happened ?  how can i restore everything I had done till few hours ago.

Now when I try to restore I get this error: check image.

new.JPG

Please help very urgent.

If there is any customer support person from India who can help me, Please give me phone number or ask them to call, my number is stored under my apple account and this forum account.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment