Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

HELP!!!! My ipad doesnt sync the music with my HP laptop properly.

My ipad doesnt sync the music with my HP laptop properly. The music goes onto the ipad and doesnt start at the beginning of the tune when played as well as jumps within the tune itself. Anyone know how to fix this?

 

When the music is played with either windows media player or itunes, the musics fine, but when its put onto the ipad, it doesnt work properly.

 

I've tried it with my friends macbook and it syncs with that fine. It seems to be between my laptop and my ipad, but like I said before, the music works fine with my laptop and it doesnt give me no issues at all when either played on laptop or streamed to my sonos system.

 

Any help will be much appreciated.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment