Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Home Sharing 2pcs, 2 iPhone 5s and an iPad


Hello everyone!


I am really hoping someone can help me. My mom and I just got iPhone 5s and I would like to be able to share my iTunes music with her, but I am not sure how to set this up. I have reviewed many posts here, but they are all different depending on the devices and what each person would like to do. So I am adding my questions to the mix so that maybe someone has a similiar setup and can offer step-by-step instructions to make it work. We have 2 pcs on Windows XP, 2 iPhone 5s and I have an iPad. Does iTunes Home Sharing work on XP without using iCloud? Can sharing my iTunes music happen without sharing our contacts, calendar and email? Please let me know if this is not possible and I am wasting my time. This message is my last attempt to make this work. I have spent much time trying to make this work.



Thank you for your time and energy!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment