Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

How do I use home sharing with the new iTunes to put a movie on my iPad

My husband and I each have separate iTunes accounts since we both have iPhones. However we share an apple TV and an iPad, both of which are usually under my account. It used to be that since we had home sharing activated that we could have movies that he purchased with his account on the iPad along with the movies that I purchased with my account. However when we updated to the new iTunes I could not put movies that he purchased with his account (he had a gift card so we used his account instead of mine) onto the iPad. So now we have a movie for our kids that they can only watch on his phone. I want to know what the trick is to "sharing" the movie between our accounts/devices mainly the iPad and Apple TV so that I don't have to wipe the iPad and change accounts on it just for my kids to watch a movie.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment