Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

How to unsubscribe from NY Times iPad Edition?

Hello Everyone,

 

I have a subscription to the NY Times on the iPad that I want to terminate as they charge my credit card monthly.

 

I sent the email belonging to nytimes.com and no reply.

Then I called the NY Times phone number included in the Terms and Conditions.

NY Times told me that to unsubscribe I should talk to iTunes, because my subscription is charged through Apple iTunes.

 

I called on the phone to Apple iTunes and they asked my device serial number.

They found my device is already out of guarantee (I don't have any issue with my iPad itself), and that they will charge me $18 USD to help me on my request to unsubscribe from NY Times.

 

Anybody knows how to unsubscribe from NY Times iPad Edition??

Thank you in advance.

Ed from Tokyo, Japan


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment