Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Restored My Imac, But I Can't Install Moutain Lion As It Says I Haven't Purchased Lion. This Is Because I Went From Snow Leopard Straight To Mountain Lion. PLEASE HELP


So my mac is pretty much useless becuase i can't install mountain lion after a restore of my mac.


I have an imac late 2008 which i bought second hand. It only had Leopard OS X. So I bought the Snow Leopard OS X discs and installed them. I then bought Mounain Lion Straight from the app store and downloaded that.


However I recently decided to restore it for extra space. So i restored it fine and then attempted to reinstall Mountain Lion. Then a message popped up saying that 'This Apple ID has not purchased Lion' meaning that i can't now install Mountain Lion.


I then inserted the Snow Leopard disc and then it would not give me the option to install it on my hard drive and there was a little yellow caution sign on the picture of the hard drive.


I am stumped for ideas now and REALLY NEED SOME HELP


Thanks,


Fin


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment