Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

iTunes will not sync a particular album to my iPad


This may be a kind of newbie question, but I cannot figure out why one of my Madonna albums (Hard Candy) won't transfer to my iPad.  The same album syncs to my iPhone successfully.



The iPad has 10 GB of free space.  I verified that it is configured to sync "Entire Library".  When I open iTunes and connect the iPad, I can browse to the "On this iPad" screen and see the missing album, but it is greyed out. 




What is this greyed out stuff about?  I've tried rebooting my PC and also the iPad, but the missing tracks never sync up.  Maybe my iPad is trying to tell me something



I have 3 Madonna albums in iTunes on my PC.  The iPad Music app says I have 4 albums for this artist, which is wrong.  Still, when I browse the Madonna albums in the iPad it shows only 2 of them, and not Hard Candy.



Please, your assistance would be greatly appreciated.



CHeers,


Jeff


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment