Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mac Cant Sign INTO Messages

Everything was fine. Then i got an iPhone and set it up. When i started it, my imessages werent synced so i tried signing out of messages on mac and then sigining back in. It wouldnt let me sign back in. It game me an error saying the server encountered an error processing your registeration. I tried using a different apple id. I checked my hosts file, it is perfectly fine. I can sign into the appstore, gamecentre, icloud, facetime perfectly. Only i messages is giving me an error. Is it because of my iphone?

 

Exact Error:

Could Not Sign Into Imessage

The server encountered an error processing

registeration. Please Try Again Later

                                           

                                                 [OK]

 

So how do i fix this? I use my mac a lot to imessage people when im doing work.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment