Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My iPad is disabled but I don't have access to the laptop it was originally synced with

I put my mini iPad in my suitcase next to the Bluetooth keyboard I use with it. Stupidly I didn't turn off either of the devices. At the other end of my journey I see that my iPad is disabled and I need to connect with iTunes Store.

I have read how to force iPad into recovery, but on all posts it says to connect to computer that originally synced the device. This was a work laptop that unfortunately I no longer have access too. And for information I haven't unlinked my iPhone or my iPad to that machine either :( although I can get someone to do this if necessary. 

Can I somehow sign into iTunes using my new iMac and start from there, if so, how?

I'd be really grateful for advice.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment