Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My iPod touch is totally rejected by apple

I am using an iPod touch 4th generation, yeah it's old,running iOS 4.3.5. I have not used my iPod touch in a long time because I broke the screen accidentally. Today I got it fixed and when I tied to update my apps, it says something about not being able to connect to apple securely and it asks me to check my date and time. When I try loggin out of the apple id, I could not longer log in back. When I select log in, nothing happens.

 

I acctually tried using some apple apps and couldn't use Find my IPhone. It says that I am not connected to the Internet when I am sure I am. I did try restarting, but it just makes the apps that are waiting get out of the folder, this was expected...

I tried downloading an updating apps on my new iPad, it works fine.

 

I can't use FaceTime or anything. I think it is something to do with apple not allowing my iPod touch to connect to their servers as one of the devices bought. Did I leave my iPod touch too idle?

 

Whenever I go to secured apple website, for example http://discussions.apple.com , my iPod touch says that it does not trust the certificate of this website and asks me if I want to continue to enter or not. I did try googling some of this problems but it looks like it can't be resolved. I want to try to prevent from updating my iPod to iOS 5. I now can't open my apps and transfer all my data. I haven't tried connecting it to a computer yet

 

SO ANY SOLUTIONS!?!?!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment