Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Paid app subscription stopped after restore. How to get a refund?

So I purchased a subscription:

 

Ultimate Guitar Tabs HD - Subscription, 12 Months Subscription
Report a Problem
Ultimate GuitarIn-App Purchase$7.99

 

I contacted the developer and they asked me to do some basic things like restart my ipad and then log into their site and create an account. Finally, they stopped responding. I know it's only $7.99 but I feel so ripped off that I've spent at least 2 hours of time and energy on this so far.

 

The app was purchased for an ipad 3 that I had for a couple of weeks before it went into an endless loop. The Apple Store replaced it with a new one. And when I tried to restore the app subscription I got a message that said " you do not have any subscriptions to restore".

 

It seems there is no provision for disputing or resolving bad apps. At least from all the time I've spent searching. The emailed receipt has a link that says "report a problem" and when I click on it it takes me to a sea of discussions and FAQs.

 

I want to pursue this because, again, I feel so ripped off. It seems that Apple does not have a system to resolve issues...or it is hidden or buried somewhere.

 

Any suggestions?

 

Signed,

 

Stymied in Sacramento


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment