Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Re: The New iPad will not sync all photo's

There are 32 pages that I cannot bother going through, and this has fixed it for me with my iPad 3 with the problem of not getting all my photos coming through.

You will lose your faces off the iTunes but you can retick them afterwards

Using MacBook Pro and iPad 3 these are the steps we did with Apple Support

1. Removed all photos from the sync.

2. Turned off photo stream (may not be necessary) under General, iCloud at the bottom of the screen

3. Ensured ALL photos were off the device through General, Usage.

4. At some point we reset the device.

5. Turn off aperture and iphoto and itunes

6. Remove folder Go, Home, Pictures, iPod photo cache.

7. Restarted the computer

8. resync (the folder has returned)

What was interesting to me was that usage data indicated that mybe not all the photos were being removed before the sync.

On my device the issue appears to be the cache not clearing properly. I sync in iTunes using the Aperture library

Regards

Neville

Message was edited by: MAFAv8r


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment