Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Re: Please can someone help me... Each time I put new pictures on my iPad the old ones disappear

If you placed all of the photos into one folder and then you synced that one folder, then all of the photos should be in the iPad.

Let's say that you placed all photos - including the ones that were on the iPad the first time but got erased - into a folder and you named the folder My Photos. When you connect the iPad to your PC and start iTunes, click on your iPad name in the left sidebar to select it. Then click on the Photos Tab in the iTunes window on the right - at the top of the window. In the "Sync Photos From" menu - select the folder named "My Photos". Click on Apply in the lower right corner of iTunes and all of you photos should appear on the iPad Photos App in an album named My Photos.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment