Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Retrieval, un delete, lost files, missing data, document recovery?

No question, just a statement.

 


I am absolute appalled that there's no way to retrieve accidentally deleted files.  ...and No! We customers shouldn't be pressured to join a 'Cyber-box' for security or retrieval of our data. I am fine with storing my file on my iPad or Mac.  Nor should you create an unwarranted need to upload files to the same. One simple reason... no WiFi.

 


It's been 2 years Apple... (I refer to your "latest reply: Jul 2, 2011 8:41 AM by Chris Betcher"). This is a serious oversight on the part of the iOS design team.


>>>  Fix this flaw!  <<<

 


Any updates to the community of customers that support your products will be greatly appreciated. 

 


Sincerely,


A very concerned paying customer.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment