Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

To hide purchased apps on my iPad 4

So I just brought the iPad 4, logged in with my apple ID, and within the 'app store' app on my ipad, under purchased items, there are all apps that I downloaded onto my ipod touch absolute years ago.

 

I googled it, and ended up going onto itunes, then apps and deleting them from there, and also going into the store - account - apps - purchased and deleting them all from there. So basically, on my laptop now, there are no apps.

However, they are still there on my ipad!

 

I read that you just tap them, or swipe them and the 'hide' button appears, but thats not happening - nothing comes up apart from a box telling me about the apps, and their updates etc...

 

Anyone got any suggestions?!! Thank you in advance!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment