Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Transfering Purchases from one itune acc to another

Hi all,

 

In my household we have 4 ipads & 3 iphones.  3 ipads are for my kids (4,8,10), I have 1 ipad and 2 iphones and my wife's has 1 iphone.  3 ipads and 2 iphone are sync'd to my itunes account and 1 ipad and iphone is sync'd to my wife's itunes account.  As you can imagine its hard for me to handle all the devices and two separate accounts on two different desktops (my wife and kids are not there yet with technology).  I have decided to purchase one desktop to manage all the devices so here is my question.

 

Is it possible for me to transfer my wife's itunes purchases to my itunes account?

 

The reason we have separate accounts is simple, when we first became idevice users we didn't have any devices for the kids.  for the first few years things were really simple she used her 1 iphone on her account and i used my 1 iphone on my account.  now the kids are involved its become difficult to handle everything plus were having to pay double for some apps, music and kids movies.

 

 

Thanks for you advice.  

 

 

 

Regards


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment