Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

updated imac to lion and ipad to IOS 6 and can't open iphoto on my mac


I just downloaded Lion (OX10.7.5) on my imac and IOS6.0.1 on my ipad2 and signed up for icloud. When I went to open my iphoto (running version 9.2.3) on my imac I got the following message "The photo library needs to be upgraded to work with this version of iphoto. Your photo library will not be readable by previous versions of iphoto after the upgrade." I get the option of quit or upgrade. I do not want to upgrade, nor should I have to according to Apple support for ipad/imac. I should still be able to use photostream with iphoto 9.2.3, which is what I am currently running. Meanwhile, I cannot access my iphoto library on my iMac. Photos on my ipad is still working, but that's all. Please HELP


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment