Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

WHY CANT I SYNC MY IPAD TO MY MACBOOK

I have OS 10.5.8 on my MacBook with Itunes 10.6.1.  I ususally have no problem syncing my Ipad2 to my MacBook.  As of yesterday I began getting the following message when attempting to sync:  "The iPad “Donella’s iPad” cannot be used because it requires iTunes version 10.6.3 or later. Go to www.itunes.com to download the latest version of iTunes."

 

Whenever I go into my Itunes on my computer and click the "Check for Updates" tab, it tells"This version of ITunes (10.6.1) is the current version.  Also, I cannot upgrade to 10.6.3 from the Itunes website because it will only upgrade to computers with OS 10.6 or later.  I'm not interested in upgrading my OS as this is a costly task.  How can I get my Ipad sycing with my Macbook again withouth having to upgrade my OS?

 

Sincerely, dstampley


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment