Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Yahoo email on iPad and iPhone

I just replaced my iPad and am trying to set up the email. I use @rogers which is part of the Yahoo family. However when adding the account, I keep getting a message saying that the "Yahoo servers are unavailable" and therefore the account can't be verifyed. I read some other forums and someone suggested changing the password from a desktop. Unfortunately I did that with no success. In fact I am now unable to recieve email on my iPhone as well since the password was changed (and ultimately changed back) and I am prompted to give the password on that device as well...only to recieve the same error message.

I am using an iPad 2 with the most current iOS and an iPhone 4S also with current iOS updates.

Suggestions?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment