Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

My iPad won't download apps, books, update apps.

It won't download apps, books, update apps. They all get stuck on "waiting" or "downloading" but the bar never shows any progress. I connected it to iTunes on my laptop and it just kept making my iTunes freeze up. I then finally got it to stop freezing and I tried to restore it to factory settings. It kept saying my network connection timed out, which it didn't. It finally tried installing an update, which took 6 hours, and then in the last 7 minutes remaining, said my network connection timed out. I restarted the device - no change. Turned it off for 24 hours - no change. Tried adding apps from iTunes - no change. Reset all settings and content - no change. I have no idea what to do. Could my iPad have some sort of virus?


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment